• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Letter to The Times requesting declassification of documents relating to ME

Jenny

Dr John Greensmith is asking those in the UK who are 'leading figures in organizations in the UK representing people with ME' to sign a letter to The Times requesting that the government declassify closed material relating to ME.

If you are a 'leading figure .. etc' and haven't been contacted about this you might like to email him.

drjohngreensmith@mefreeforall.org

Jenny

free at last

I cant be sure of course, but ill bet some of it is because of the attitude we see of the health departments, also coming out in those in high places that would rather not reveal there hand, also likely how to deal with patients and policy, they would rather not let everyone see, because of the backlash. its really quite disgusting.