1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

LETTER, Re: The (royal) wedding planner (Sunday Times, 6 March 2011)

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by drjohn, Mar 20, 2011.

1. drjohn

drjohn Senior Member

PERMISSION TO FORWARD, USE IN NEWSLETTERS AND RE POST ON FACEBOOK PAGES

This story about the hectic lifestyle of the Queen's cousin, Lady Elizabeth Anson, appeared in the magazine of the Sunday Times, 6 March 2011. There is not a version online.

To read a letter from Dr John Greensmith
    click http://www.mefreeforall.org/index.php?id=2696#c10329

Any letters in response should be sent to e-mail address
    letters@sunday-times.co.uk

May I suggest that as many M.E. sufferers as can manage write a short e-mail, perhaps just 4 or 5 lines to the letters editor, with maybe a copy to the journalist Fleur Britten, fleur.britten@sunday-times.co.uk of what is a more realistic "life in the day" of a real M.E. sufferer and what would happen if you tried to live at Lady Elizabeth's pace. The more who do, the greater the chance there is of them doing a realistic follow up.

Cheers
    John
    drjohngreensmith@mefreeforall.org
    Dr John H Greensmith
    ME Free For All. org

See more popular forum discussions.