1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Let's talk PAIN

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by urbantravels, Oct 2, 2010.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    alex, u tried rapigel, its a horse linament that alot of oldies use for arthritis, it works well
  2. urbantravels

urbantravels disjecta membra

Los Angeles, CA
    This has been a really great thread. I managed to get my PCP to write me a scrip for Tramadol and so far, I like it a lot! Doesn't really seem to give me a "stoned" feeling at all.

My PCP also ordered a C-spine x-ray, based on my wailing and lamenting about my neck. I wish she would have ordered an MRI - I've never had one of those and it sounds more interesting than a boring old X-ray. I had the X-ray Tuesday and haven't heard anything yet, I expect I will eventually get an email from my doc that says "Your X-ray was fine."
  3. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

Curry,
    Thanks for the link, but do you know what type of treatment this German doc offers for aligning the spine? I really need to do something for my stenosis. Prolotherapy and Platelet Rich Plasma has been helpful for my joint problem. I definitely recommend it.
  4. curry

curry Senior Member

Further to reports from his patients, he tailors the therapy to each individually, which consists of various manual therapies (osteopathy, craniosacraltherapy, physiotherapy, therapy by Dorn, atlastherapy etc.), and isometric training or other exercises.

See more popular forum discussions.