1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Lerner files a patent application for diagnosing an Epstein-Barr virus based ME/CFS

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by A.B., Apr 16, 2014.

1. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Reliably? Maybe eight minutes, but four to be safe, of moderate physical activity, per hour, over most of the day but not all the day. That is of course two to four short bursts of moderate activity, such as washing dishes or chopping vegetables.

minkeygirl likes this.
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    i will add another thing to the equation. Certain medications and supps can also have an effect of functionality. Im 183.6% sure if i didnt use sleep meds i wouldnt have been able to work. I will add the non ME stuff like my back, i literally cant stand up straight until my tramadol has kicked in.I think what has also helped me was that i had a varily high level of strength pre cfs, even now i guess im stronger then most average sedentary guys on the street, even though my back is riddle with arthritis, but its strong rusty arthritis lol, i will keep telling myself that, hehe. Cardiovascular fitness, well its just crap. I have a theory, most fights end within a couple of punches, so i have a chance of winning unless it lasts longer then 20secs?????

minkeygirl likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.