1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Left foot very cold, right foot warm

Discussion in 'Neurological/Neuro-sensory' started by Zuriel, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Zuriel

Zuriel

Australia
    Wonder if anyone has similar experience? Happens during bedtime. Is this related to those with problematic gut? Why does this occur every night?

2. vli

vli

CA
    I have this but I don't have it only at bedtime; I'm like this 24/7. All my symptoms are worse on the left side--migraines, coldness and weakness and I've always wondered if I could possibly have had a stroke and not known it? Aren't stroke symptoms one sided as well?

3. Zuriel

Zuriel

Australia
    Vli- Sorry to know your condition is much worst than mine. Did your doctor order any neurological investigations to exclude stroke and other brain disorders?

4. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    I used to get that too at times when the ME was manifesting very neurologically. I thou dont get that symptom nowdays.

5. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    **post just vanished on me .. i'll try again**

I used to get that symptom too when my ME was more neurological, (I cant remember now thou which foot was hot and which was cold), I didnt thou just get it at night.

I dont get that symptom at all now

See more popular forum discussions.