• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LDN Video & Petition

Diva55

I saw on the LDN board that there is video on Youtube by Dr. Chris Steele from the Good Morning programme.

In case people haven't seen it here it is:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

Good point about all the other drugs being currently prescribed costing the NHS millions whilst LDN is so cheap.

There's also a petition linked from it ( to the www.ldnnow.com site) to get LDN licensed in the UK. It already has over 10,000 signatures.

The English petition to the government can only be signed by British subjects but the Scottish one can be signed by anyone in the world.

If this mail is duplicated anywhere else (still finding my way around!) can someone please delete it.

Best wishes

T

thefreeprisoner

Can we move this to the Advocacy and Alerts forum please admins? Looks like an important petition.
Or maybe it already has been copied there and I missed it...

Rachel xx