1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

LDN okay to take with Lunesta/Zopiclone/Imovane?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Anne, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Anne

Anne Senior Member

Hi,

Wondering if LDN is okay to take at the same time as Zopiclone/Imovane/Zimovane, which I use for sleep?

I have tried the search engine - no luck, so grateful for help if anyone knows!

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    It should be OK. Only opiates have to be avoided.

Sushi

ggingues and Anne like this.
  3. Anne

Anne Senior Member

Thanks, Sushi!

If you have the time: I'm sure LDN has been discussed a lot in here, but I'm not lucky with the search engine. If you have any possibility to paste links to previous threads with good general info on LDN, I'd be really grateful. I'm thinking of trying, but am a little worried about the side-effects which seem to occur in some cases (I'm one of those who get side effects from everything I try...)

What is the general ratio, would you say: how many ME/CFS patients respond positively, how many respond negatively and how many see no difference? (if it's possible to make such an estimate)

4. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Anne,

Search here and you will have better luck: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?pages/google-search/

There are many threads. Hard to guess percentages who do well with LDN--maybe 50%? I don't think there are any known statistics. The important thing is to start with a very low dose (like .5 mg or less) and work up very slowly. I guess you have read at http://lowdosenaltrexone.org/?

Sushi

Anne likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.