When the 'Holiday Season' Is No Holiday at all for Those With ME/CFS
Is December getting to you? Jody Smith shares some thoughts on some of the struggles that all too often attend this time of year ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

LDN, is it ok to forget once in a while?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Tabitha, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Tabitha

Tabitha

I forgot my ldn the other night, and it's the 5th or so time I've done so in the last few months. Is there a risk of it stopping working if I do that?

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Not in my experience. But when I tried stopping for a week or so, I really did feel worse.

Tabitha likes this.
  3. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    it won't stop working if you forget occasionally

Tabitha likes this.
  4. *GG*

*GG* senior member

Concord, NH
    I have been on LDN since 2009, so about 7 years. Recently ran out, and do not have the money to buy at this time. Think I am going to get more tablets from india, spend about $200, so I will have a year+ worth, and might give some for people to try as well.

GG

5. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I forget mine often w no consequence. If I stop (run out of prescription) for a while I do feel the difference. More crahes , tire more easily. And the worst is the start up symptoms if it lasts too long off of it, like get super sleepy when I restart. So I don't have to re-start I try not to forget but one day here and there is no big deal for me.

6. viggster

viggster Senior Member

If I miss 2-3 days my muscle pain comes almost all the way back. I take that as evidence that it's working. :)

Tabitha likes this.
  7. Silence

Silence

Northern CA
    I take my ldn 1 day on, and one day off without noticing too much difference when taken everyday, but if i go longer than that i can twll the difference.

See more popular forum discussions.