The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

LDN, is it ok to forget once in a while?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Tabitha, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Tabitha

Tabitha

I forgot my ldn the other night, and it's the 5th or so time I've done so in the last few months. Is there a risk of it stopping working if I do that?

2. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Not in my experience. But when I tried stopping for a week or so, I really did feel worse.

Tabitha likes this.
  3. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    it won't stop working if you forget occasionally

Tabitha likes this.
  4. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    I have been on LDN since 2009, so about 7 years. Recently ran out, and do not have the money to buy at this time. Think I am going to get more tablets from india, spend about $200, so I will have a year+ worth, and might give some for people to try as well.

GG

5. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I forget mine often w no consequence. If I stop (run out of prescription) for a while I do feel the difference. More crahes , tire more easily. And the worst is the start up symptoms if it lasts too long off of it, like get super sleepy when I restart. So I don't have to re-start I try not to forget but one day here and there is no big deal for me.

6. viggster

viggster Senior Member

If I miss 2-3 days my muscle pain comes almost all the way back. I take that as evidence that it's working. :)

Tabitha likes this.
  7. Silence

Silence

Northern CA
    I take my ldn 1 day on, and one day off without noticing too much difference when taken everyday, but if i go longer than that i can twll the difference.

See more popular forum discussions.