• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LDN for PLMD?

Has anyone had any success treating PLMD with LDN? I've messed around with gabapentin in the past but would prefer to avoid it, and I'm not sure I want to try a dopamine agonist because of the potential for tolerance. Right now I just take 15mg of propranolol at night as a POTS related sleep treatment (which I guess helps with the adrenaline but not the unconscious arousals). I'm hoping that my take on the freddd protocol will eventually relieve any need for sleep medication.

Yes, that's what I mean. Thanks for the link. It is not included on the site, but I wouldn't expect it to be listed since PLMD isn't a big name condition. I ordered some LDN, so I'll have some idea whether or not it is helpful within the next couple weeks.