1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

LDN and massive Diarrhea

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by A zombie, Nov 8, 2013.

1. A zombie

A zombie

I was taking 1.5 mg for over a month (hahsis) and i raised after the month to 3mg and i had terrible D. I went back to 1.5 mgs for a few weeks. Just raised to 3mgs and AGAIN Masssive D and woke up today with pretty bad ab pains (like cramps) . Other boards say it has NOTHING to do with LDN, but now on 2 occasions it's happening…
    anyone else??? what could be causing this? this is my only adverse symptom.
    I don't believe it to be a hyper sx either as it's happening pretty much right away…
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    Could there be something in it that at a higher dose is causing you this big reaction?
  3. A zombie

A zombie

Any thoughts?
    it's just too much of a coincidence for this to happen now twice.
  4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I agree. I would call the compounder and see what is in it. Maybe something doesn't agree with you.

Do you stop taking it as soon as the D begins? Maybe your gut needs to adjust.

It maybe 3 Mgs is too much?
  5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    @A zombie

I also wonder if it is a filler or the LDN itself. If it is compounded you could ask them to give you a small quantity with a different filler.

Hope you can sort it out.

Best,
    Sushi
  6. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    That's what I was thinking but maybe didn't make clear. Maybe the capsule too. I would absolutely talk to the compounder.
  7. A zombie

A zombie

but isn't it strange it didn't happen with 1.5mgs?
    well the D just started today, i've only been on 3 mgs for 2 nights, tonight would be the 3rd.
  8. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    Sure but this disease is strange. If you can manage seenitnit clears up in a few days. Just drink a lot.

And contact the compounder. N
  9. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    It could be the amount of either the filler, or the LDN? :confused: I take a liquid form that may have fewer additives.

Sushi
  10. A zombie

A zombie

yeah, my previous rx was 1.5 caps and i took two to equal 3 mgs and now i have 3 mgs and the same thing is happening with the D. Will contact Skips monday. This sucks.
  11. A zombie

A zombie

will try 3mgs again tonight.

See more popular forum discussions.