The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Launch of Advocating4ME

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by redviper, May 12, 2015.

1. redviper

redviper Senior Member

Happy May 12th friends,

It is with great pleasure today that we announce the creation of "Advocating4ME", a multi-national group of grassroots activists working together to raise funds for the most promising scientific research studies for Myalgic encephalomyelitis anywhere across the world. If possible, I would encourage you to come over and check out what we have planned in the near future :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advocating4ME/1606524889591699

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    ahmo likes this.
  2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Will you have a non-Facebook interface?

redviper likes this.
  3. redviper

redviper Senior Member

Hopefully :) Right now we are using "Slack" for internal communication and find that pretty effective. Unfortunately the name "advocating4me" has been claimed on twitter and google plus by individuals promoting various products. So we are definitely going to expand our web presence, but I'm not sure if that will include another social media platform. That's another thing I feel that I should stress about Advocating4ME, all major decisions are made by consensus. It's too difficult with this horrible disease to structure your organization around one individual leader, so we are always looking for new partners to work with.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    ahmo likes this.
  4. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    barbc56 and Valentijn like this.

See more popular forum discussions.