1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Latest Wessely theory: PTSD due to frequency of flashback sequences in movies

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Dolphin, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    This guy is bats*#t crazy. Sorry, I am being negative today because my doctor held off on filling my prescriptions. I disagreed with her again on what causes FMS and CFS (as in not trauma) and I guess that was my punishment. So, I am a little disgruntled. He is though, bats*^t crazy, that is.
  2. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

Sorry to hear of another First hand experience. I've experienced the same from my doctors before, as we've all had. More often than not they have been contaminated by the psychobabble.

I'm constantly amazed how people who read a few articles, or follow their daily newspaper, often think they are "informed". When in fact, they have been duped!
  3. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    I'm sorry about that!
    sounds like you need a new doc
  4. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Yeap... we must be getting too much of a handful so he's trying to go after the old and feeble disabled now. I see him as one who targets the most defenceless patient groups there are.
  5. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    I'm having a flashback to quacks who claimed reading bumps on people's heads could tell you about the person!
    In that case, Wessely must have more bumps on his head than Middenface McNulty!! :p

(refference to 2000AD sci-fi comic character, and, flashbacks were also used in comics a long time ago)

[​IMG]
  6. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

...........................:)
  7. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Silverblade at Post 25.
    Reminds me of my awful dreams - it was the psyches at the end of my bed ! Actually some "real Docs" taken over by the mumbo jumbo spouted the the mantra to me in A & E. I wish I had the energies to respond to "all in the mind" - at the time and say "and so are you" unfortunately. Lost it's bearings this branch with any real Medicine. You quote Shakespeare so "take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them" - which we will.
  8. Tulip

Tulip Guest

LMAO

Really when is prof wessely going to be sectioned under the lunatic act????. I can not believe this guy is actually employed :eek:

God help the gulf war vets
  9. valia

valia Senior Member

UK

That will be "All of Us"

See more popular forum discussions.