1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, could trigger and perpetuate the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"Last Word on Nothing" Article - Part 2

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by slayadragon, Apr 24, 2014.

1. slayadragon

slayadragon Senior Member

twitpic.com/photos/SlayaDragon
    Here is the second half of Julie Rehmeyer's story in "Last Word on Nothing," which goes into the politics of the disease, the current issues with the definition, and her return to functioning via mold avoidance.

I am really pleased that Ed Yong, one of the most influential science writers, has just tweeted a link to the story to his 51k+ followers. So a lot of science writers and people interested in science will end up seeing it.

I am very happy with this story (and grateful for the enormous amount of work that Julie put into it), and hope that a lot of people connected to the M.E. community will end up reading it. Hits do matter, in terms of getting future coverage. So please share!

http://www.lastwordonnothing.com/20...cal-unhelpful-about-chronic-fatigue-syndrome/
    allyb, Sparrowhawk, Bob and 2 others like this.
  2. Bob

Bob

England, UK
  3. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Does anybody know which large biomarker studies Klimas is referring to? And how can she be so sure that these particular studies are going to come up with a biomarker that's really going to help us out?

See more popular forum discussions.