1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Last chance/fda work shop

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by readyforlife, Apr 8, 2013.

1. readyforlife

readyforlife Senior Member

I wasn't aware that you had to register to view the meeting by webcast. I just read this on Corts website and went and registered. I already had commented at http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=FDA-2012-N-0962-0004 And it shows only 126 people have commented so far and today is the last day to do so. I see there is a 140 people on this site right now. Go comment!! I have not been feeling well and It took everything I had to go and comment but I did it. It might not make any sense because my brain is so unclear right now. But at least i pushed up the number of people who have commented. Even if you have to just write i'm sick of being sick please help. It shows that there are alot of us out there. Not just a 126 of us.

Not sure if im missing a thread here on Phoenix Rising reminding everyone to do this.
    The Spitfire likes this.
  2. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

Did, but push the submit button and nothing. It's not going through. I didn't go over in words.
  3. jspotila

jspotila Senior Member

The docket page now shows the correct deadline of August 2nd.

See more popular forum discussions.