• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Laser Energetic Detoxification Practitioners?

Dreambirdie

work in progress
I've become very interested in LED, after reading about how effective and gentle it is for detoxing. Sushi has had some great results with it, which she has posted somewhere... that I can't remember. :confused:

It is very hard to find LED practitioners. I found one in AZ, and there is one in Florida.

Does anyone know anybody in the Bay Area or Northern CA who does LED? Please let me know. Thanks.

kg1

On the me cfs methylation forum "cfsman" knows where someone is in the san Francisco bay area. The administrator is sleeping and has yet to validate my login so I can't pm him yet. Google laser energetic detox san francisco and you will see it

taniaaust1

I dont know if this is the same thing but sounds similar..

My daughter had papillomas on her vocal cords due to HPV (human papillomavirus) which she'd caught from me during birth. After countless surgeries on them (13-16 times? in 3-4? years with no end of that in sight (doctors had ended up telling me they thought she would be going throu this another 2 years or so, she was having surgery every 2-3 mths)..

so at that point with no faith left in the hospital and their treatment, i took her to someone who did accuputure. As she was a child they used a lazer to trigger the accuputure places instead of using needles (this is a common practice as far as children go). One session of that lazer therapy and the vocal cord papillomas never came back again.

(The hospital was quite interested why she suddenly had stopped getting this issue after so many failed surgeries to rid her of them).

Does anyone know anybody in the Bay Area or Northern CA who does LED? Please let me know. Thanks

So i suggest to try ringing some accupuncturists to see if they do can use lazer on you.