1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Larrea-Herb said to be 1000 time more potent than Antiviral meds

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Zensational, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Senior Member

West Coast USA
    @sandy10m thanks so much for your continuing updates on this. Learning a lot from your experience. Do please let us know if you see continued improvements into next week, and if you are able to hold those improvements with a decreased maintenance dose over time.
  2. Mimi

Mimi Senior Member

SF Bay Area
    Hi Sparrowhawk,

Have you tried the Lomatium dissectum?

Mimi
  3. Mimi

Mimi Senior Member

SF Bay Area
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  4. Mimi

Mimi Senior Member

SF Bay Area
  5. Sparrowhawk

West Coast USA
    I did, first I tried the dried root pill form, but unfortunately they mix it with diatomacious earth as a dessicant I guess, and that did a number on my stomach lining. It did seem to knock out the nerve pain issue I was having in my trigeminal nerve, in two days, so I was grateful for that. Assuming that one was viral related.

So then I tried just the raw ground root, against my gumline like the B12 folks do. That seemed to knock out mouth sores, etc. within 24 hours. Then I got cocky and started swallowing the ground root instead of just doing the gumline thing, and my stools went loose. So it's a pretty potent herb! A week off and my stools are back to normal. And I've had a pretty good week for me. It might be something to do only a few times a week, or to pulse as needed. I don't think I could do it every day as I was doing a tiny pinch once or twice a day.

Good stuff though!
  6. Mimi

Mimi Senior Member

SF Bay Area
    Glad to hear it! Thanks, Sparrowhawk, I'll pass that on.

Mimi
  7. Mimi

Mimi Senior Member

SF Bay Area
  8. Cdsgoddess

Cdsgoddess

I recently began taking LarreaRx in the morning along with NAC, and cysteine. I also began taking chaparral from Arizona (something or another company). I gradually worked my way up to 4 capsules twice a day along with 4 Carnivora twice a day and doing better than i have in quite some time. I also take Lyposperic Vit C by LivOn Labs. I am sick with Lyme disease and I think every known and unknown virus. Fibro, CFIDS, etc.... The addition of the chaparral and Carnivora has helped me considerably! I also have a complex cyst on my thyroid and it has been acting up and caused some constipation problems so I decided to quit taking the pills until I could get things moving again. No one wants the retention and reabsorption of toxins. Anyway, since I quit I started feeling bad again, no energy, depressed, etc.. So I have started back 1 capsule at a time and will work my way back up, but I have been very pleased with the results of taking Larrea and Carnivora. I have a friend who recently had her first outbreak of shingles that I am going to recommend this to her. I really am happy and grateful to have found this forum and the info posted on LarreaRx and chaparral! Thanks!
    Sparrowhawk likes this.
  9. Sparrowhawk

West Coast USA
  10. Cdsgoddess

Cdsgoddess

I didn't think to mention that I had a rash up both arms for months. Once I started taking the LarreaRx and chaparral the rash disappeared. The tops of my hands crusted up, but a little cortisone cream cleared those up. What a relief! I know the rashes were tied to my immune system as it completely disappeared when I was receiving IV therapy in Scottsdale last year.
    Sparrowhawk likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.