1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Lactoperoxidase (oxythiocyanate)

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by xrunner, Jan 11, 2012.

1. xrunner

xrunner Senior Member

My Naet therapist has recommended Lactoperoxidase/Oxythiocyanate (sold under various brands Qib300, 1st Line etc) as a natural antiviral antibiotic anticandida antiparasitic. She had a cancer patient not responding to antibiotics healing from pneumonia and another autistic who got over different recurring viral, tonsills and urine infections.
    Has anybody tried this?
    would like to hear of actual experiences. Tx.

Here's a couple links I managed to find.

ME patient recovered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwYcg2rPkR8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactoperoxidase
  2. m1she11e

m1she11e Senior Member

Florida
    Sorry, I have not heard of it. Interesting though and I look forward to more information or any ones experience!!
  3. xrunner

xrunner Senior Member

Looks like I'm going to be the guinea pig for this one...I'll post feedback in due course.
  4. Glenn

Glenn

Norway
    Hey.

I'm also interested in if lactoperoxidase can help restore my body's immune system to normal function again..
    I first read about this with the 1st Line product, but not sure what the differences between them really are - if any.

Did you ever try it out, xrunner? Or anyone else?

Cheers!
  5. bootsydan

bootsydan

@xrunner

Did you ever get round to trying this out? It's something I'm interested in as well. Cheers!

See more popular forum discussions.