1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

KPU/HPU Protocol Dosages

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by acrosstheveil, May 23, 2014.

1. acrosstheveil

acrosstheveil Senior Member

Ive been having some trouble with dosages for kpu. I have been tolerating 240mg of zinc ok. 10mg biotin is fine. I cant tolerate regular b6 so I must take p5p. Klinghart recommends 50mg a day and to take it only at night. This seems rather low and i dont understand why take it at night when I get energy from it. How high can you go with p5p? I also hear it can cause neuropathy but it only helps mine. He also says 60mg to 240mg of lithium orotate a day! Is that a typo?! He also says niacinamide 1000mg 3x a day. Wont this contradict any methylation protocol? Methylation seems to have helped me a ton so far.

2. acrosstheveil

Anyone following this protocol?

3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I tried it but gave up as I couldn't tolerate the doses.

Best wishes with it.
    Sushi

4. acrosstheveil

bump. still wondering about this. any input?

See more popular forum discussions.