• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Korea's Kumdang-2 vaccine cures MERS, AIDS,ebola

GhostGum

Quite humorous and quite sad at the same time, considering how delusion the people in that country are.

I wonder if the website is a N Koran website as well, it will probably install a bot onto your computer :lol:

JPV

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Kumdang-2 Injection (Alibaba)

x03DRTE.png

Effi

@JPV looks like I've been living under a rock for a while... I had never heard of this company before!:lol:

adreno

PR activist
Alibaba is an ecommerce site for businesses. Aliexpress is the consumer equivalent. Lots of good deals there, most of it low quality merchandise from China, though.

Effi

@adreno If I can understand what they're selling, that is. The translations are so bad it's hilarious! :rofl: But the deals look pretty good.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
The Kumdang-2 vaccine is reportedly able to treat everything from AIDS to tuberculosis and cancer, as well as "harm from the use of computers" and morning sickness, according to the drug's website.
It can protect us from our computers!

msf

I woudn't have thought that harm from the use of computers would be a big problem in North Korea, or Ebola either come to that...