• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Knowledge of emotional awareness and personality types

pebble

Hi Merry,

I was really hoping you would join this thread. :D

Pebble, I love this sentence. Every time I read it, I laugh. It is a perfect story just as it is.

Thanks that made me laugh. :D

Thank you so much for the link to the thread on personality types, I hadnt seen it.

I cant wait to read it. :D

I have been ill so long -- since adolescence -- that I wonder who I might have been without the illness. What is my "true" personality?

Im so sorry you have been ill so long but your true personality is who you are right now and my experience of you is that you are a breath of fresh air, so kind warm fun and gentle.

But I have very little knowledge of the subject to contribute to this thread.

I am starting from scratch again with personality types. Madietodd gave me the link to my first ever test yesterday.

I dont want to pressure you to stay but you dont need any prior knowledge or experience to join in, you are definitely very welcome.

Thank you for your help
Warmest wishes :D
pebble

pebble

Hi Madietodd,

Im an INFJ also. :D

The link you gave was for Humanmetrics.
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp.

It gave me my type then one description by D Keisey and another description by J.Butt and M.M. Heiss.

It also gave me the option of career and famous people but I havent read them yet.

I really enjoyed it thanks (after the first three). :D

pebble

I started a thread

Basics of Transactional analysis

In Community Lounge

If anyone is interested in TA.