• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Know anything about Shea Medical in Arizona?

Their website promises the world if you're willing to give them your life savings - 8 weeks of full time treatment and compliance with home care directives and toss that wheelchair away! Does anyone know any more about this? Thanks in advance...

Valentijn

Their website promises the world if you're willing to give them your life savings - 8 weeks of full time treatment and compliance with home care directives and toss that wheelchair away! Does anyone know any more about this? Thanks in advance...
Sounds like they charge patients a lot of money for non-essential treatments. It's also not clear if antibiotics are given as IV, or at all. And I'm not sure how the testimonial with Lyme managed to get viral loads down, since that's a completely different type of infection requiring completely different treatment.

8 weeks of antibiotics is also too short for chronic Lyme, though that's what another patient claims she had. It sounds like it's 8 weeks for everyone, which is rather odd. I've got chronic Lyme, and I'll be on IV antibiotics for at least 12 weeks, and longer if needed.

And I wouldn't go anywhere near a clinic claiming to naturally cure cancer.