Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Know a Good 1-2 pill multi?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by triffid113, Apr 10, 2012.

1. triffid113

triffid113 Day of the Square Peg

Michigan
    I keep getting iron deficient (dunno why, I am over 50) and since I rarely take all 6 pills o my multi, relying on that for iron is not good enough. Has anyone ever found a few pill multi that has ACTIVE B's in it? I have so many messed up enzymes that I can't do without the active B's. Thanks!

Trif

2. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    I take CardioB from OrthoMolecularPorducts, it has Vitamin B6 of 50mg, Folic Acid of 5mg and Vitamin B12 of 1mg.

GG

3. nanonug

nanonug Senior Member

Virginia, USA
    Why would you want to take 5mg of folic acid? The body is barely able to convert the recommended 400mcg a day to the active forms!

4. nanonug

nanonug Senior Member

Virginia, USA
    Have you checked yourself for occult blood in stools?

Pure Encapsulations Multi t/d fits the bill. I have taken it and I like. It's expensive, though.

5. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Thorne Basic Nutrients 111 (check the number think its 111(3) iherb stock it.
    They do recommend more than 2 but I would start with 1 anyway and if they suit you can alwasy up it.

See more popular forum discussions.