1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Lipkin Microbiome Crowdfunding Campaign Launches!
An ambitious $1.27m international, patient-led fundraising campaign storms into action. Sasha invites you to join it!
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Klinghardt's Parasite Protocol - Compounding chemist in Australia?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by end, Jan 24, 2014.

1. end

end Senior Member

Thanks Xrunner. I will defiantly take a Liver Support supplement while on this k. protocol Metagenics makes some thing called Phyto Pro which seems to be all the rage at the moment:

https://www.metagenics.com.au/products/phyto-pro-60-tablets

http://www.emed.com.au/2284

I am wondering if you could elaborate on the "standard dosages" of these MEDS you tryed/recommend? And defiantly believe your onto something regarding a continues low dose longer span format.

I will definitely only take 12mg/day of the ivermectin.....

as 200mg/day of mebendazole for three days straight with 100mg/day Pyrantel caused liver/abdominal discomfort recently after trying what one of our members here I think "Erica" from this forum posted a while ago citing a PubMed article....although dated back in 1977.... I feel that 30 years has given many pathogen's time to "adapt" to these medications, never the less it was worth trying

Will run maybe 5 to 10 days of Flagyl or Fasign at some point also, as the Albendazole component of this protocol sounds like it has a "narrower band of action" when compared to Metronidazole/Flagyl as it sounds as if it's hit something that has been missed, as you described

Still waiting for EMS to deliver my MEDS :)
  2. end

end Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  3. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

Had no luck with any sort of herbs and I tried them all a la Hulda clarke. I did the Klinghardt protocol and ordered Triclabendazole (a strong antiparasite drug not really sold here in the US). The triclabendazole was almost a freaky experience. I was pretty sure I picked up liver flukes from stagnant lake water. Well I'm pretty sure they exposed themselves when I ingested this drug because I had a severe reaction in my pancreas/spleen and liver (feeling). I used to get gallbladder pain a lot but not anymore after taking that drug. It really is the only thing IMO that can kill liver flukes.
    end likes this.
  4. xrunner

xrunner Senior Member

end likes this.
  5. end

end Senior Member

Thanks Xrunner will have to do that I can't find my MIM's anywhere, need to get another copy from my doctor...

Oh was thinking you might just remember what "baby dosages" you used first up!

With brain fog like ours what was I thinking!!
  6. end

end Senior Member

Ahh, I now know why there is that discount. If you pay Via Western Union or Banktransfer over there first option(PayPal)you will receive a 10% discount

A point worth mentioning is that it may be worth avoiding PayPal in this instance, as PayPal has been known to terminate account's if they suspect the transaction is being used for drugs.....Med's form a fine line apparently.

Which MAY be the reason they favour(discount)the other two payment methods. There is a thread regarding this on another forum
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  7. Graeme

Graeme almost there...

Montreal
    Thanks for that explanation. However I'm saving a good 40$ off a bill just over 200$ at BM. That's around 20%.

I should correct myself here that, in fact, ADC is usually the cheaper of the two pharmacies, just not with the baclofen I order. It's worth searching both these sites for whatever you need. There are loads of other cheap sites online, but I can't attest to their reliability.
    end likes this.
  8. yarnee

yarnee

I totally agree with this advice smaller doses over time is better
    end likes this.
  9. end

end Senior Member

I'm jealous... as I was graced with only a 10% discount as the transfer was made via Western Union

May I ask which method you credit them with? Maybe your just a VIP :)

Oh and yes BM has some good consistent feedback, even by other PR members... they ship a lot quicker too compaired to ADC

See more popular forum discussions.