• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Klinghardt's Parasite Protocol - Compounding chemist in Australia?

end

My own experience with that protocol is more or less the same. You have more chances by focusing on smaller doses but repeating over time as parasites tend to be vulnerable during certain stages of their life-cycle. But again the K. protocol won't get rid of all parasites. In my case I also used Flagyl and natural methods some of which were very effective presumably against others the protocol didn't touch.

Thanks Xrunner. I will defiantly take a Liver Support supplement while on this k. protocol Metagenics makes some thing called Phyto Pro which seems to be all the rage at the moment:

https://www.metagenics.com.au/products/phyto-pro-60-tablets

http://www.emed.com.au/2284

I am wondering if you could elaborate on the "standard dosages" of these MEDS you tryed/recommend? And defiantly believe your onto something regarding a continues low dose longer span format.

I will definitely only take 12mg/day of the ivermectin.....

as 200mg/day of mebendazole for three days straight with 100mg/day Pyrantel caused liver/abdominal discomfort recently after trying what one of our members here I think "Erica" from this forum posted a while ago citing a PubMed article....although dated back in 1977.... I feel that 30 years has given many pathogen's time to "adapt" to these medications, never the less it was worth trying

Will run maybe 5 to 10 days of Flagyl or Fasign at some point also, as the Albendazole component of this protocol sounds like it has a "narrower band of action" when compared to Metronidazole/Flagyl as it sounds as if it's hit something that has been missed, as you described

Still waiting for EMS to deliver my MEDS :)

xks201

Had no luck with any sort of herbs and I tried them all a la Hulda clarke. I did the Klinghardt protocol and ordered Triclabendazole (a strong antiparasite drug not really sold here in the US). The triclabendazole was almost a freaky experience. I was pretty sure I picked up liver flukes from stagnant lake water. Well I'm pretty sure they exposed themselves when I ingested this drug because I had a severe reaction in my pancreas/spleen and liver (feeling). I used to get gallbladder pain a lot but not anymore after taking that drug. It really is the only thing IMO that can kill liver flukes.

end

@end
you can look up online sites like this one where they list dosages, side effects, interactions etc
http://www.drugs.com/
As regards interactions with supplements, it's always worth to look those up as well. Some (e.g. grapefruit) affect enzymes that can lead to a build up in the blood or the other way round.
http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=13668

Thanks Xrunner will have to do that I can't find my MIM's anywhere, need to get another copy from my doctor...

Oh was thinking you might just remember what "baby dosages" you used first up!

With brain fog like ours what was I thinking!!

end

@end

The other online pharmacy that's been great is
http://www.brandmedicines.com/

BM doesn't have the inventory of ADC, but they're even cheaper and they offer free shipping around the world. If that isn't enough, when they send the email asking for money it's always considerably less than the tally upon checkout. I don't know why this is. I'm certainly not complaining. For anyone using these guys, make sure you wait for that email with the new price before wiring the money. I've been saving forty to fifty dollars each time.

Both these pharmacies have been 100% reliable in my experience. I remember first trying online pharmacies and having problems. Not anymore.

Ahh, I now know why there is that discount. If you pay Via Western Union or Banktransfer over there first option(PayPal)you will receive a 10% discount

A point worth mentioning is that it may be worth avoiding PayPal in this instance, as PayPal has been known to terminate account's if they suspect the transaction is being used for drugs.....Med's form a fine line apparently.

Which MAY be the reason they favour(discount)the other two payment methods. There is a thread regarding this on another forum

Last edited:
My own experience with that protocol is more or less the same. You have more chances by focusing on smaller doses but repeating over time as parasites tend to be vulnerable during certain stages of their life-cycle. But again the K. protocol won't get rid of all parasites. In my case I also used Flagyl and natural methods some of which were very effective presumably against others the protocol didn't touch.

I totally agree with this advice smaller doses over time is better

end

Thanks for that explanation. However I'm saving a good 40$ off a bill just over 200$ at BM. That's around 20%.

I should correct myself here that, in fact, ADC is usually the cheaper of the two pharmacies, just not with the baclofen I order. It's worth searching both these sites for whatever you need. There are loads of other cheap sites online, but I can't attest to their reliability.

I'm jealous... as I was graced with only a 10% discount as the transfer was made via Western Union

May I ask which method you credit them with? Maybe your just a VIP :)

Oh and yes BM has some good consistent feedback, even by other PR members... they ship a lot quicker too compaired to ADC

roller

wiggle jiggle
when high dosages are recommended, this might be due to the fact, that those meds are not working evenly in the body.
mebendazole and many others aim on the intestinal tract, while worms are very likely to be everywhere in the body.

another difficulty is that the meds are targeting only certain life stages of parasites.

all together, the anti-helminth medication is entirely insufficient and ineffective, unfortunately.
even though, we all have them and they cause massive issues in the body.

you cant get rid of worms.
i dont believe, you can entirely remove them from the body. they hide.
in the tissue, where the meds dont affect them, and perhaps they/their eggs are even in the bones.

worms/eggs are everywhere. on your veggies, in the soil, on your pet.
you will reinfect again and again.
there is no immunization.

anti-helminth medication must be a regular protocol for everyone.

as this is crystal clear, together with the shocking changes they apply on our immune system, i fail to understand why there is no better medication and why so little is available in europe.
and moreover, why this stuff is on prescription.