• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Klimas patient Video about Valtrex, LDN and Imunovir

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
@lartista sorry to hear about your sister, no good at all.

Good news u havent relapsed since going off valtrex etc
So is the immunoglobulin treatment going to help with your other conditions, optic neuritis and the cardic stuff? Or is it for CVID? Hopefully keeps the cfs at bay.

good to hear from you,
cheers!!

lartista

"@lartista sorry to hear about your sister, no good at all.

Good news u havent relapsed since going off valtrex etc So is the immunoglobulin treatment going to help with your other conditions, optic neuritis and the cardic stuff? Or is it for CVID? Hopefully keeps the cfs at bay. good to hear from you, cheers!!"

Thanks HEAPSREAL.. so much has been going on medically this pat year that I backed off of everything. The feeling was that I had MS too but the 2 MRI's and one spinal tap came in negative. So Italian and USA doctors DO NOT BELIEVE it is MS. But 78% of people with optic neuritis have or will get MS. The then started looking at CVID and CPID. The CVID was confirmed in the USA but Italy did not agree so treatments were never started here in Italy but are being done when I am in the USA... The IV IGG never hurts and it help build the immune system as I was below the safe level of 800, I was at 600. Italy says I needed to be at 400... so next month I go to Denver and try to get this tied down better. The EMG polineuropathology (?) tests came back 100% opposite... so I need to have a third test done wot see which of the first two was right... because CPID could have been the reason for the Optic neuritis but right now. I will get the NKC function test back in one month. I will share it with Klimas and I will see if what she says to do... it will be one year by then.... I still have on and off pain in my hip. My neck glands do not see to flair up too much but I need to wait and see. I still sleep a lot.... and my need for sleeping is increasing. My brain fog seems under control.... So I will see what Klimas wants and then I will get on what ever she says... thanks for asking, francesca