1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Klimas patient Video about Valtrex, LDN and Imunovir

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by minkeygirl, Nov 27, 2013.

1. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    I found this video last night when I was looking into Imunovir.

merylg and heapsreal like this.
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    her latest video i saw the other week she is now off valtrex, ldn and immunovir and is now on immunoglobulin and she is hoping to get it in italy.

Francesca is/was a member on this board but hasnt been on here for along time. It would be good if she posted more on here. She seems like she would be a funny chick to hang out with.

cheers!!!

merylg and minkeygirl like this.
  3. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    Yah, I didn't know the date on this or how old it was. So I wonder why she is off and what she is taking now?

4. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    i think because she is on the immunoglobulin now?? i think they might have been querring MS or some other auto immune thing plus the treatment she was on i think lowered her viral numbers?? I think thats how it goes.

maybe she will see this post and reply??

cheers!!

5. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    What is "querring"? so if viral numbers get low enough you stop. And so immunoglobulin is for building the immune system?

I remember when I first got sick and IVIG was the treatment to get. People would get the treatment, feel like crap for a week, have 2 good weeks, then start to taper off the last week, only to start again.

Cheers!

heapsreal likes this.
  6. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    query, the other querry is a tennis player lol.

minkeygirl likes this.
  7. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    Thanks for clearing that up!

heapsreal likes this.
  8. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Hmmm interesting in her last video she says Klimas told her that virus tend to reactivate when we are off the antiviral drugs. So on this toxic drugs for the rest of our lives????

9. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    I can't sit through an 18 minute video

It that is true, then why did she go off per Heaps? Taking a break?

I remember Judy Mikovits saying something about long term use of antivirals on a radio show a few months ago. Of course I can't remember exactly what but I think it was about that.

10. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    I think they are hoping the immunoglobulin therapy will boost her immunity and keep viruses down?????

Inester7 i think its going to be the case for many of us that we will have to stay on antivirals to maintain what we have gained from them. A few lucky ones have their immune system bounce back.

It just seems common for people to relapse when they stop antivirals, i think this shows that the immune system is the main problem and the viruses are secondary in alot of us.

I wish there was an answer to fixing the immune system that was in easy reach for us??

minkeygirl likes this.
  11. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I thought I heard her say before that Klimas said we would relapse if we were off the immune modulator so does that mean we need both in for ever I guess? The reactivation is known to happen as a result of NK cell dysfunction.

12. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    One would guess that antivirals bring the viruses right down to a level our immune system can handle and then immune mods help our immune system/nk cells to keep functioning. So theoretically then one could stop antivirals if immune mods are doing the right job.

Its all theoretical as know one has really proven it and again its an individual thing.

Im still trying to nail down a few things that can help the immune system and with things that stimulate the immune system, we need to alternate them so tolerance to them doesnt occur. At the moment i just dont know, but i am using inosine and famvir.

13. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    What immune modulators do you use/recommend?

14. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I use immunovir. The thing is strong for me, I struggle with it (acidity peals me off at all ends ):oops:

15. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    I finally have a doctor who gets it. We just are starting out but I'm keeping track of stuff.

Can you translate "acidity peals me off at all ends"?

16. RUkiddingME

RUkiddingME Senior Member

Canada
    I became friends with Francesca through her videos on YouTube, she is an absolute riot!!

17. lartista

lartista Senior Member

i had to have heart surgery again and the doctors would not touch me on Klimas' drugs...

18. lartista

lartista Senior Member

my sister died October 12th.... and I have not been successful at getting IV IGG here in Italy but next month I will try again in Denver and then try again in Italy... my plate is full and I am still off of klimas' drugs though I have another appointment Feb end with Klimas and I will see what she says...

heapsreal likes this.
  19. lartista

lartista Senior Member

off alomost one year and relapse free but other illnesses are showing up npw CVID and Retrobulbare optic neuritis and scotoma... atrial fib...

heapsreal likes this.
  20. lartista

lartista Senior Member

i had to stop... or not heart surgery again... but I am in remission almost one year though more problems breathing... but lungs are clean... usually no one gets off the drugs... I had to, to have the heart ablation

See more popular forum discussions.