• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Klimas is GONE from UM !

Kati

Patient in training
What a busy bee!!! I wonder if she is keeping her clinic in Kendall ?

*GG*

I was at Dr. Klimas' clinic last week and she spoke to a group of patients waiting for treatment. She said that she is very pleased with her reception by the officials at Nova Southeastern University. They are most anxious to help her raise money for her clinic and will be giving her a great deal of autonomy in how everything develops. I looked up the board to trustees at Nova--a fairly impressive group of people. This is all good news for us.

Anyone in particular?: http://www.nova.edu/overview/trustees.html

GG

niall

What a busy bee!!! I wonder if she is keeping her clinic in Kendall ?

Kati, Dr. Klimas will definately be keeping her clinic in Kendall. She has also spoken of trying to open a clinic in Palm Beach County north of Broward. She is certainly planning to make the most of this "once in a lifetime opportunity".