1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Klimas is GONE from UM !

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by calzy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
  2. niall

niall

Florida
    Dr. Fletcher is staying at the University of Miami but will be collaborating with Dr. Klimas and Dr. Rey.

3. Kati

Kati Patient in training

What a busy bee!!! I wonder if she is keeping her clinic in Kendall ?

4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Anyone in particular?: http://www.nova.edu/overview/trustees.html

GG

5. niall

niall

Florida
    At least one of them, in particular, is largely responsible for bringing Dr. Klimas to Nova. Sorry but I am not at liberty to disclose any names and, as this no doubt was a collaborative effort, then all involved should take the credit and receive our sincere gratitude.

6. niall

niall

Florida
    Kati, Dr. Klimas will definately be keeping her clinic in Kendall. She has also spoken of trying to open a clinic in Palm Beach County north of Broward. She is certainly planning to make the most of this "once in a lifetime opportunity".

7. niall

niall

Florida
  8. niall

niall

Florida
    To David and Kati, Perhaps you would like to extend personal greetings and indeed, congratulations to Dr. Klimas' Kendall clinic in the form of a post card from the great state of Arizona and Oh Canada!

See more popular forum discussions.