1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

KHOU breaks new story of radiation contaminated water in Texas

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by beachlover1957, Nov 11, 2010.

1. beachlover1957

beachlover1957

A relative phoned me from Houston last night with news about contaminated drinking water in Texas.
    When I dug into it this morning, KHOU, a CBS statiion, is reporting about this problem which has
    apparently been glossed over by state officials. To see this news, view the following link:

http://www.khou.com/news/investigat...scores-in-Texas-drinking-water-107125648.html

In terms of CFS, in light of the link that the National CFIDS Foundation has found between low-level
    radiation exposure and mitochondrial DNA deletions (identifed from peer-reviewed medical journals), the ingestion of radionuclides could be a major link between radiation poisoning and the development of CFS as previously stated by the NCF. Since it is in the water supply, certainly the food supply
    would be expected to be affected as well.

Beach
  2. beachlover1957

beachlover1957

3. beachlover1957

beachlover1957

See more popular forum discussions.