• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

KHOU breaks new story of radiation contaminated water in Texas

A relative phoned me from Houston last night with news about contaminated drinking water in Texas.
When I dug into it this morning, KHOU, a CBS statiion, is reporting about this problem which has
apparently been glossed over by state officials. To see this news, view the following link:

http://www.khou.com/news/investigat...scores-in-Texas-drinking-water-107125648.html

In terms of CFS, in light of the link that the National CFIDS Foundation has found between low-level
radiation exposure and mitochondrial DNA deletions (identifed from peer-reviewed medical journals), the ingestion of radionuclides could be a major link between radiation poisoning and the development of CFS as previously stated by the NCF. Since it is in the water supply, certainly the food supply
would be expected to be affected as well.

Beach