I have an appointment with Dr. Chia in one month and I can't decide whether to keep it. I'm in Seattle, I've been sick for 2 years and 8 months and totally housebound for the last 22 months. I haven't traveled further than one hour from my home, so I have no idea what a plane ride to L.A. will do to me, plus foreign bed, food etc. And the financial cost when I'm unemployed... I feel like I should see an M.E. expert, though. Shouldn't I? SHOULD I? My indecision is crippling. Any gut instincts out there? I'd love some advice.