Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Kali Phos 6X helpful for mental stress

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by tiredallday, Nov 27, 2017.

1. tiredallday

tiredallday

California
    Ever since I came down with CFS I have been stressed out by mental work. My homeopath recently recommended Kali Phos 6X. I have been amazed by the results in my case. I take just one tablet a day. Things that used to stress me out (like arguing with the car mechanic, ATT, Comcast, etc.) have subsided from a 10 down to a 3. I just finished a complicated chapter in my new book that I had been putting off for months because I just did not feel like tackling it. I have also been able to prepare the house for winter, which is something else I had been putting off. I still have physical fatigue (I can usually only work half days) but the mental fatigue and stress is greatly diminished. I also have some improvement in sleep.

brenda, Billt, Mary and 1 other person like this.
  2. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

That's great, @tiredallday. Kali Phos is one of the ingredients in Hyland's Calms Forte. I've been taking that lately when I wake up during the night, and it's very effective.

3. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    What dosage have you been doing please?

See more popular forum discussions.