• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Justy? Can you help...

Justy, would you be willing to have a conversation with me about your citalopram experience? I am going through the same thing

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I'm popping in breifly to let people know that i wont be around here for a good while (or anywhere else either).

My MCAS and food reactions has become so severe that more needs to be done about it. Ive become very anxious about eating since having frequent reactions to even 'safe' foods. I cant take the new drugs to make eating safer because i am reacting to them. My sense of smell has gone insane and i feel tortured by it even in my own house. Its all got too much.

So i am taking a total rest from all illness and health related areas.

AndyPandy

Making the most of it
@rosie3983 Justy is very unwell at present.

Perhaps you could start another thread explaining your situation and asking people if they have had similar experiences with citalopram.