1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

just the basics

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by davidfibdou, Dec 6, 2013.

1. davidfibdou

davidfibdou

hi everyone. im trying the simple methlation protocol.. but not sure if my doc has it right. he as me on :
    1. one capsule of methylocobalim and one pill of actifolate under the tongue
    2. same - 400
    3. nuero optimizer from jarrow.

is the the correct way to do the SMP?

excuse my spelling!

Matthew
  2. davidfibdou

davidfibdou

also one more thing, another doc i went to did a spit cortisol test and i found out i have insanely high cortisol from 6-11am , like off the charts. she said the reason i crash in the midday so hard is because my body runs a marathon every morning. i bought some adrenacalm and seriphos.. maybe it could really help me, anyone know about this stuff? i attached my results.

[​IMG]
  3. Gloria H

Gloria H

South Dakota
  4. davidfibdou

davidfibdou

hi gloria , I saw that article you sent I was just wondering if what im doing is the same or adequate.
  5. Gloria H

Gloria H

South Dakota
    Hi @davidfibdou
    I'm not on the Simplified Methylation Protocol (SMP) by Rich & never have been. So I don't comment on it. If you've started that & it doesn't help, I have the impression you wouldn't lose anything but time.
    I'm using active B12s rather than hydroxocobalamin.

Blessings to you
  6. davidfibdou

davidfibdou

can anyone comment on the cortisol results i posted? thanks!!!
  7. pela

pela

The people who moderate a big adrenal group on yahoo say that the company you used is well known for false high cortisol results.
  8. davidfibdou

davidfibdou

hi pela can you send me the link for the yahoo group you are referring to? thanks

See more popular forum discussions.