• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Just don't feel right.

Fuzzyhead

I am fed up of feeling crap. I haven't felt right since having food poisoning in September. I just feel it's one thing after another. I have had a left back/side/front pain since having food poisoning, sweating when i do anything, night sweats, fatigue, anxiety, feeling like i can't breath right. I went to the drs with the back ache and had all my bloods took and the dr tested my urine and there were microscopic traces of blood but no infection. Bloods were all ok, oxygen levels were fine, heart and lungs listened to and tapped and all ok. I had a cystoscopy before xmas and 2 lumps were seen in my bladder (urologist said 99% sure they were not cancer) so i had to have a ct scan and of my bladder and kidneys. I had a bladder biopsy on Friday and he cut one out and said if it was fine he would just leave the other. The thing is i have never had any bladder symptoms but i am still having the left back/side/front pain, night sweats, nausea. I keep thinking it's my stomach and then my lung, i just feel something isn't right but my bloods are fine.

erin

I had a very similar experience in 2013 October. I had food poisoning and it took me very very long to shake it off. I'm afraid to say I still have it to a degree. It feels like all the illnesses you have stays with you. All the viruses entered your body somehow never leave. This what ME feels like.
I gradually got better in 4 months, started to have other horrid symptoms afterwards, I hope you do better than me.