1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Just did a 50mg onetime test with mb12

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by freshveggies, Jun 17, 2012.

1. freshveggies

freshveggies Senior Member

This morning I did a 50mg test over a 120 minute period. I noticed slightly more stamina and brain clarity than I did with the 25mg daily doses that I have been taking. My urine was bright yellow with a little orange. At the 120 minute period I noticed by torso got a rush of heat. That could be a good sign.

Now I am wondeirng about the adb mb12 50mg dose. I have only been taking 3/4 of a tablet daily (not today) and feel good energy from it. I don't think I have reach equilibrium with it. should I try 50mg of this tomorrow?

2. jeffrez

jeffrez Senior Member

NY
    Do you mean 5mg? Or that you took ten 5mg tablets?

3. jeffrez

jeffrez Senior Member

NY
    Think the half life of adenosylcobalamin in mitochondria is much longer than methylb12. You'd probably just be flushing your money down the toilet taking a 50mg daily dose of ab12.

4. freshveggies

I took 10 --5mg tablets over a 2 hour time period

5. L'engle

L'engle moderate ME

Canada
    With the adb12 it's worthwhile to try the 50mg once (if you've titrated up towards that already and feel safe about it). It lasts 5-7 days in your system, so taking it more often than that isn't worth it.

I took 45mg a day of methyl b12 for a few months and then switched down to 20-25mg. I'm not quite sure if there was a difference for me. The cost and tooth sensitivity was making it prohibitive to take 45mg per day. Certainly the body symptom benefits were the same for me as 25mg to 45mg but the cognitive benefits are harder to measure.

6. freshveggies

Good to know. I haven't titrated the adb yet. I should probably do that first. It is now 3:00pm and I started the 50mg doses at 8:30 am. I am very calm, relaxed and almost tired. This might be a good sign.

See more popular forum discussions.