1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation - 'Encephalitis' - in ME/CFS
A small study with just nine patients has captured the attention of patients and researchers alike after reporting direct evidence of inflammation in the brain of ME/CFS patients. The finding was one of the highlights picked out by Professor Anthony Komaroff in his IACFS/ME...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Judy Mikovits working on Lipkin study at Ruscetti lab

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by oceanblue, Dec 16, 2011.

1. oceanblue

oceanblue Senior Member

UK
    Nature News Blog, 15 Dec 11:
    Chronic fatigue syndrome scientist finds a temporary home

Seems Lipkin went to some lengths to ensure Judy Mikovits was involved (more on CFS: A Novel) blog.
    I'm pleased, because I think without her involvement the study would resolve nothing.
  2. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    That's marvellous news to us oceanblue both professionally and personally for Dr M - so much knowledge.
  3. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I agree Enid, it can only be good for us that Judy is working with Lipkin, the results are something for us to look forward to next year, if it leads to treatments even better.

See more popular forum discussions.