• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Judy Mikovits will be at the NJCFSA Conference Oct 17, 2010

Sing

Hi Sing,

Oh please - that would be great if you can. It's still a long way away so who knows what will be going on by the time this happens? As long as I am dreaming, lets say that there have been breakthroughs/medications/holistic methods of treatment for our illness and we can meet anyway to drink martinis, laugh, and talk about all the great people we "met" on Phoenix Rising.

Sigh,

HW

HW, Drink martinis? That will be the day--But we could laugh and talk for sure. I don't know that I can go, but if I did, I'd take two days--one to NYC on the train, then stay over with a friend for the night, and take the train out of Penn Station the next morning down to NJ. How is that?

Realness is all--

Sing