P2P, or not P2P, that is the question
As the 16 January, 2015 deadline for responding to the controversial P2P draft report draws near, and in the interests of balance and representing the whole community, Phoenix Rising presents two differing views on how to react. Today, Clark Ellis flags up important content to...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Judy Mikovits has been arrested

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by santi, Nov 19, 2011.

1. liquid sky

liquid sky Senior Member

No offense, but all the media articles can say is what Max said in his affidavits. The fact that Max was not arrested and the original affidavits came from the WPI themselves shows possible evidence of influence and force. The notebooks could have contained something that someone wanted to remain hidden. We know that the WPI sold tests that have been shown to be unreliable and will not release the details on the tests.

Even if you dislike Judy, the science is sound. It needs to be continued, not swept under the rug. The political climate is going to make that very difficult.

currer, Wildcat and leela like this.
  2. Vitalic

Vitalic Senior Member

You must have a strange definition of sound...

oceanblue, kurt, Nielk and 1 other person like this.
  3. liquid sky

liquid sky Senior Member

Not really, but you obviously know how to sound off, rather rudely though. I see your posts have had to be deleted by mods before, so I will try not to take that comment personally. We obviously just simply disagree.

4. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member

Australia
    It is important for all of us to try not to take this too personally. We are all bystanders here and all we can hope is that the dispute will be smoothed out over time.

I don't think it is worthwhile for us to waste too much of our energy speculating about the outcomes...

Merry, anne_likes_red, ahimsa and 7 others like this.
  5. Vitalic

Vitalic Senior Member

What aspect of the science behind HGRVs do you feel to be "sound" at this stage?

6. Mark

Mark Acting CEO

Sofa, UK
    Stay on topic please, there are other threads available for respectfully discussing the science.

7. lookinglass

lookinglass

8. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
  9. lookinglass

lookinglass

10. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

We do?

I found the comments incredibly sad. The same arguments over and over that have been going on for almost three years; that she found an RV, she is a saint and can do no wrong. She's human, we don't really know what happened and I don't think people writing these comments are helping the me/cfs cause. IMHO.

Barb C.:>)

11. lookinglass

lookinglass

I simply meant that most members who had read this thread knew about the arrest etc. And I agree, the comments, some of them, are sad. But it also says in the article that the latest research results are expected soon. Here's to hope.

12. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

Yes, here's to hope.

Barb C.:>)

See more popular forum discussions.