• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Join urgent email action to get FDA approval of Ampligen - by Thurs 6th December'.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Bumping...

If there's one thing you do for ME this year, let it be this.

If you haven't already sent your email, please do so now. :)

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Bumping!

If you've email the FDA, please post here - it will encourage others to do the same.

We won't get a chance like this very often!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Last day today - one of the most important actions we'll ever do and it takes minutes! Minutes!

I think this will be one of those, 'What did you do in the war, Daddy?' questions...

Sasha

Fine, thank you
If they don't get a lot of responses, they will think we don't care.

Exactly - sheer numbers really count in a thing like this so no-one should bother about making their email perfect - just shove a few words in the blanks in Bob Miller's draft email and hit 'send'. Any old thing, just send!

There are plenty of people sending in great content and our points are already getting across so now it's numbers, numbers, numbers!