Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Jesse Ventura's Plum Island conspiracy show...

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by YSL, Oct 10, 2010.

1. YSL

YSL

"Plum Island" NEW!
    Premieres Fri, October 15 at 10P
    Jesse storms Congress to find out if the government is conducting bio-warfare experiments at the mysterious Plum Island Animal Research Center off the coast of Long Island. The center began as a bio-warfare lab run by former Nazi scientists, and it has been blamed for spreading diseases and viruses throughout the mainland, including African swine flu and Lyme disease. TV-14 (TruTV)

2. Carrigon

Carrigon Senior Member

PA, USA
    I totally believe it. And I think it contributed to why I'm sick today. Definitely worth watching.

3. Tammie

Tammie Senior Member

Woodridge, IL
    Do you know if it will be possible to watch this online?

4. apples

apples

I've thought about watching this show, but I never have the time or the energy to make time. I thought the government was going to sell that island, or was that another island they supposedly did biochemical weapons research on?

5. Jessrose21

Jessrose21

Farmington, NY
    It's being rerun right now. I wish Ventura would investigate and expose XMRV and ME/CFS.

6. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    I doubt it, he's a clown, from what I have seen of him on TV. But perhaps I will check it out?

See more popular forum discussions.