• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Jerks and contractures

eric_gladiator

Since I started only had tiredness, no other symptoms but now with the bad reaction of a medicine I also have jerks, contractures, redness, pain in the neck .. what is it?

Exactly like me! Eventually neck pain and contractures led to unbearable dizziness, nausea and fatigue.

How are you doing now, and when were you diagnosed / did the symptoms started?

Restless legs doesn't seem to be what I have.

Mg deficiency... most likely. I am re-starting my Mg protocol today: 400mgs bisciclinate, 50mg ionic mg and 1g dimalate. I will include citrate ASAP.

Thanks for the links!

eric_gladiator

@researcher

hello at the end those symptoms left me but recently I came different ones that I do not know if they have to do with my poor quality of sleep or my digestive symptoms. My current symptoms are pain in the shoulders, neck in the back area, arms and constant weakness that makes me tired and dizzy

eric_gladiator

@tumbleweed

in my case I do not think I have magnesium deficiencies since I supplement with it every day from 200 to 400mg and I do not see that doing an improvement, these symptoms appeared recently and at the beginning I related them to the food, I felt a sensation of great weakness at the end of eating but now I feel that they are all the time in my body causing contractions in the shoulders and headaches behind the neck