Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Jennifer brea- does anyone know what treatments she is doing?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by alice111, Mar 28, 2015.

1. alice111

alice111 Senior Member

Canada
    given her latest updates it seems Jen has been having some pretty tremendous I improvements.
    I heard her interview on NPR and she mentioned various things she has done including moving to a dry climate, and antiviral (can't remeber which one.. )

Does anyone know what else she has done, and what she feels is responsible for her improvements?

2. SDSue

SDSue Southeast

Florida
    I saw her tweeting some things, too, and had the same questions. I looked back over her tweets and couldn't find an answer. I'll be following!

3. halcyon

halcyon Senior Member

She is a member here (@JenB) but I'm not certain that she comes around very often. Maybe you can send her a PM and see if she'd be willing to come over and describe her treatments.

Gingergrrl, SDSue and zzz like this.
  4. halcyon

halcyon Senior Member

Looking through her Twitter I see mention of at least Equilibrant and Valcyte.

Gingergrrl, Alea Ishikawa and zzz like this.
  5. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    She has done so many things! It seems like she has tried everything because she had the financial means, and has the supportive husband.

She has done FAR saunas.

Coffee enemas.

I believe she has an oxygen tank and it helps her not crash as easily or as hard.

Many dietary changes.

Chlorella.

She said magnesium was big for her but I don't know what else was the biggest for her, besides moving.

PatJ, CantThink, zzz and 1 other person like this.
  6. charlie1

charlie1 Senior Member

Canada
    Would love to know what type of magnesium and dosage.

7. xena

xena Senior Member

i think she is doing some form of mold avoidance from her facebook page. she's really a champ for doing this documentary.

See more popular forum discussions.