The End ME/CFS Project: History Taking Root
The history books record that in the nineteenth century Louis Pasteur formulated a “germ theory” of microbes as the causative agents of disease, and thus revolutionized medicine. His findings, along with his contemporary, John Snow (who linked cholera to infected water supply),...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

jarrow- did it change???

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by rctriplefresh5, Jun 27, 2012.

1. cph13

cph13 Senior Member

USA
    adreno....3rd day of Life Extension (LE)I was very active....than, unfortunately, as usual, as the good feeling and activity came; it went. I am, as of today, upping it to 5mg as opposed to 3 3/4mg.I find that LE crumbles moreso than Enzymatic Therapy when cut with an exacto knife (back to serated knife). I'm waiting for my Iherb delivery...nothing yet like Enzymatic therapy so far.

2. adreno

adreno Learned helplessness

Europe
    Ok, so you're saying that Enzymatic Therapy is more potent? Or just easier to cut?

There is also a Bluebonnet one, without artificial sweeteners:
    http://www.iherb.com/Bluebonnet-Nut...erry-Flavor-5000-mcg-60-Chewable-Tablets/9996

3. cph13

cph13 Senior Member

USA
    Enzymatic Therapy is more potent! It also is easier to cut.
    Hmmmm will add bluebonnet to my list of "b12's to try" someday. I am desperately waiting for my delivery of ET. I will be happy camper when it comes.

4. GenDylan

GenDylan

Bump...

DENG WHICH BRAND SHOULD I TAKE?lol
    Dont know whether to take the 5000mcg Jarrow or 2 of1000 E.T. or maybe a different brand.
    hmm.

5. deleder2k

deleder2k Senior Member

Anyone taking Jarrow now? Have they fixed the issue with reduced potency?

See more popular forum discussions.