1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

jarrow- did it change???

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by rctriplefresh5, Jun 27, 2012.

1. cph13

cph13 Senior Member

USA
    adreno....3rd day of Life Extension (LE)I was very active....than, unfortunately, as usual, as the good feeling and activity came; it went. I am, as of today, upping it to 5mg as opposed to 3 3/4mg.I find that LE crumbles moreso than Enzymatic Therapy when cut with an exacto knife (back to serated knife). I'm waiting for my Iherb delivery...nothing yet like Enzymatic therapy so far.
  2. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
    Ok, so you're saying that Enzymatic Therapy is more potent? Or just easier to cut?

There is also a Bluebonnet one, without artificial sweeteners:
    http://www.iherb.com/Bluebonnet-Nut...erry-Flavor-5000-mcg-60-Chewable-Tablets/9996
  3. cph13

cph13 Senior Member

USA
    Enzymatic Therapy is more potent! It also is easier to cut.
    Hmmmm will add bluebonnet to my list of "b12's to try" someday. I am desperately waiting for my delivery of ET. I will be happy camper when it comes.
  4. GenDylan

GenDylan

Bump...

DENG WHICH BRAND SHOULD I TAKE?lol
    Dont know whether to take the 5000mcg Jarrow or 2 of1000 E.T. or maybe a different brand.
    hmm.

See more popular forum discussions.