1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

January 22nd's Dr Mikovits presentation discussion

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Kati, Jan 27, 2010.

1. ukme

ukme Senior Member

Thanks for your reply ukxmrv, looks like it's a wait and see situation. I will check out other threads to get a feel for it all.
  2. froufox

froufox Senior Member

Hi ukme,

Thanks, I know the Nutri Adrenal glandulars although I've never taken them myself. They generally just support the adrenal glands by providing amino acids, enzymes etc and glandulars are not supposed to contain any hormones at all, although I remember one hormone doctor telling me that he thinks that they might contain tiny amounts but that it is just not stated on the label as otherwise they wouldnt be to sell them. But who knows for sure. My view is that it is probably not harmful and that they are just supporting her adrenal glands so that they can produce more cortisol on their own. As ukxmrv says though no-one really has the answers yet and I totally understand your dilemma and its hard to know what to do for the best! I am curious to know if your daughter has gotten worse in any way or is she feeling better since being on the glandular and since her cortisol levels have increased?

Take care.

See more popular forum discussions.