• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Janet Dafoe Joins Phoenix Rising Board of Directors

Nickster

Thank you. No he's not improving. It's so hard. But the research is going great! I'm so impatient, just like all of you!
It is hard to see your son go thru this. My son seems to be getting worst. But, I am hopeful with all the good research that you, your family and others are doing for this crazy disease. Thankful for people making a difference!
Boy, patience sure is difficult!

Barry53

I couldn't agree more! Now is definitely not the time to give up!
In fact now is probably the time to push ever harder for the winning post. There is so much publicity of the truth about ME/CFS underway at the moment around the world, to a wider and wider demographic, that the most important thing above all as I see it, is for this to not lose momentum, to not disappear into the long grass again, as the BPS crew must be so desperately hoping for. The snowball just has to keep on going now until the truth is properly out, and stays out. Else it will be so much much harder to get it going again if it stalls this time around.