1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Jan 18th Webinar with Dr. Lucinda Bateman

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by George, Jan 11, 2010.

1. usedtobeperkytina

usedtobeperkytina Senior Member

Clay, Alabama
    It's wonderful Mikovitz and fed agency is working together. Maybe we can avoid the colossal failure in the DeFreitas era.

Tina
  2. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    CBS and I started a new thread in ME/CFS News > Latest Research called "The Light study in the Journal of Pain." Posted there are two ways to access the full text article and also the slides, including the one on the cover of the Journal.
  3. CBS

CBS Senior Member

Western US
    There are actually two Dr. Lights. They are husband and wife. He does animal model research and she does research on human subjects. Here is a link to a talk she gave to OFFER in 2008: http://www.offerutah.org/kathleenlight.htm

I'm posting this on the Light thread that Gracenote refers to above.

See more popular forum discussions.