• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

James Coyne talk at Stormont in Belfast, Feb 9 - for professionals - tell your MLAs!

Keela Too

Sally Burch
LOL... @Sasha great minds think alike. I've just done a tiny linky too. :p

(Edit as my link now seems broken.... so I removed it)

Yours is better though as you have actually customised it. One day I'll learn how to do that!

Last edited:

Ellkaye

The Irish ME trust have consistently served the community. Such strong groups can hopefully help make the difference

Keela Too

Sally Burch
@Ellkaye

We appreciate the Irish ME Trust sponsoring the videoing of the Stormont event, however these events in Belfast are being organised by Hope 4 ME & Fibro Northern Ireland. ;)

We really hope that we will be able to attract new audiences to these events. Really the wider scientific and medical worlds need to recognise the importance of solid science to back up any evidence base for official treatment recommendations.

Good coverage here on ME Action
http://www.meaction.net/2016/01/20/james-coyne-to-talk-in-belfast-on-scandal-of-the-pace-trial/

Keela Too

Sally Burch
We are now on the count-down to these two events. We are hoping to get some good press coverage.

To date we have several politicians who have promised to come and a few more who "hope to make it". Amongst other acceptances we also have psychologists, physios, doctors, two medical writers, and hopefully many more people with an interest and perhaps some influence.

We hope to have this on YouTube later, and I hope to tweet (and encourage others to do so) using the tag #PACEni during the event.