Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

James Coyne ringing the new year

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Kati, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Kati

Kati Patient in training

https://jcoynester.wordpress.com/2015/12/31/ringing-in-the-new-year-and-looking-ahead/

James recap 2015 for him and officially turns to ME activism for 2016. This is great news for us.
    Please go take a look at his blog. He takes a look at traffic and also takes a look at number of friends on Twitter and Facebook.

His twitter account is @CoyneoftheRealm and look him up on FB. You can also follow his blog by signing up, and you will receive email notification when he posts.

The best compliment we can make is to enhance his number of views and followers.

Thank you Prof Coyne. Respect.

Happy New Year. May 2016 may be the begining of the end of stigma and neglect.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  2. adreno

adreno PR activist

It's going to be a blast. Happy new year! :balloons:

3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    May next year be better than this one for all of us, and the facts about PACE come to light. This year was pretty good, advocacy wise, next year could be awesome.

mango, Woolie, waiting and 7 others like this.
  4. BurnA

BurnA Senior Member

Kati, you hit the nail on the head! The one message i got from this blog was that tweets, views and comments all matter A LOT.

He pays attention to these kind of things and he knows that his activism in PACE is generating interest.

mango, Woolie, helen1 and 6 others like this.
  5. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    I agree - let's visit that post and leave him some nice comments. He's done so much for us.

Woolie, Kati, Never Give Up and 4 others like this.
  6. Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman Senior Member

Looking back at the highlights of 2015 -- aw heck of the whole millenium so far-- reading Prof Coyne and David Tuller's work on PACE are right up there at the top of my list.

Thank you so much.

alex3619, Woolie, Webdog and 4 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.