• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

IVIG paper (solved)

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
That won't load but if you search my name and ivig there is a thread from me asking for articles. There links. Can't look myself.

And the ones I had don't come from a psych journal which i would have s problem with.

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
That won't load but if you search my name and ivig there is a thread from me asking for articles. There links. Can't look myself.

And the ones I had don't come from a psych journal which i would have s problem with.

Its actually the best paper on IVIG for ME, no psych-stuff in it :)

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
Still won't load on my phone. And my jerk of an "allergist" would look at that and think he's justified in insisting i get s psych eval before I got ivig for an immune disorder because he thinks my ME symptoms are psychosomatic

Just for that I'd never give it to anyone. Don't care how good it is. And there are plenty of other things from Lerner, Montoya I forget who else.