1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

I've got the brainy brainy shake...

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Boost, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Boost

Boost *****

Brisbane
    Roughly 8 years into chronic fatigue and a new symptom for me. It feels like theres a low but fast rumbling I guess I would say from the top to the back of my head, it only lasts a few seconds at a time. It has been coming and going occasionaly over the past week or so since supplementing with B2 and L-arginine. Don't know if theres a connection or it would have happened anyway. Anyone else experience this?
  2. nanonug

nanonug Senior Member

Virginia, USA
    Arginine is known to exacerbate herpes infection symptoms...
  3. therron

therron

California
    I too have these weird vibrations in my brain. I used to have the same thing in my intestines, but that stopped after I started taking olive leaf extract. Sorry, I can't help identify the source. I have had these tremors for about 3 years, but they haven't gotten worse, so I don't really worry. I know that they will work out once my methylation is working properly.
  4. Boost

Boost *****

Brisbane
    So I might have herpes huh? Ladies, I am single btw.... Seriously though, I don't ever get cold sores on the face or genitals and don't seem to have a lot of the distinct symptoms. But you never know, maybe that trip to Thailand was a bad idea....
  5. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    It looks like arginine might be relevant for the other Herpes viruses too ... including the herpes viruses that everyone has, like mono, chicken pox, etc.

See more popular forum discussions.