New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

I've been feeling great the past 2 weeks

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Soundthealarm21, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Soundthealarm21

Soundthealarm21 Senior Member

Dallas, TX
    I thought I'd share. I've been doing quite well for the last 2 weeks since I moved up to Oklahoma City with my friend. We're currently building a new house in Dallas and I needed a mold safe place to stay for the next 6ish months so my friend and his wife gratefully took me in.

Besides the few hours before bed and roughly 30-40 minutes after waking up I spend almost no time in bed. I can spend the vast majority of the time sitting up on the couch or at the kitchen table. I walk both of their dogs daily and even run a bit with them. I have been doing quite a bit of music recording lately as well buying some new software and microphones. I did a cover of Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud if you'd like to listen. I played the guitar, piano, bass, and programmed the drums on it. Sorry, no vocals can't hit it like Ed can. https://soundcloud.com/seanlayer/thinking-out-loud

I also went to a minor league baseball game today in downtown Oklahoma tonight and watched the whole game. Drove there and back no problem. I've been cooking as well and have been making some pretty delicious food!

Anyways just thought i'd share.

2. AndyPandy

AndyPandy Making the most of it

Australia
    Great to hear you are doing well.

rosie26 and Soundthealarm21 like this.
  3. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

Ed Sheeran gave a concert here in NZ last night @Soundthealarm21. I had never heard of him until this morning when I saw a picture of him in the newspaper. I thought to listen to some of his music and now that you have also mentioned his name, I will make sure to.

Pleased you are feeling a lot better these last two weeks. I hope it continues for you.

oceiv and Soundthealarm21 like this.
  4. CantThink

CantThink Senior Member

England, UK
    Great news :thumbsup: Long may the improvement continue.

I listened to your track :D - very cool!

rosie26, oceiv and Soundthealarm21 like this.
  5. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

Congrats!! Great news!!

6. belize44

belize44 Senior Member

Pennsylvania
    Wonderful news! Enjoy!

7. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Great to hear of your improvements--hope they continue. Sounds like things are going well, but do watch out for the tornadoes. ;)

oceiv, Soundthealarm21 and rosie26 like this.
  8. Soundthealarm21

Dallas, TX
    Cheers Wayne! They've actually got a tornado shelter in their garage! They take them very seriously here!

Wayne, rosie26 and oceiv like this.
  9. JAH

JAH Senior Member

San Jose
    Congratulations and continued good health!

I listened to your Ed Sheeran cover and really enjoyed it. Since you play, you might want to check out my thread , Any Guitar Players, in the community lounge (I'd copy the thread link but I don't know how). Post a picture of your guitar, also some discussion of home recording. Great news about your health and keep playing.

J

10. Soundthealarm21

Dallas, TX

I found it! I will post pictures soon.

oceiv likes this.
  11. oceiv

oceiv Senior Member

I'm so happy for you. The music sounds good and glad to hear about your functionality returning. I hope you don't mind if I say don't do too much at once. Good wishes for your continued good health.

Soundthealarm21 and rosie26 like this.
  12. Soundthealarm21

Dallas, TX
    JAH likes this.
  13. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

ed sheeran....lol. mold is nasty

See more popular forum discussions.