• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

IV Therapy

readyforlife

Does anyone go in for IV Therapy weekly or monthly? I use to go in for Gluthione pushes weekly and I felt good doing it, even though I only went for a few months. It cost $70 each push. So my question is if you go in often what kind of IV do you get?

We have experimented a bit with IV saline for my son, and it is the only thing that has been of noticeable benefit for him. Though the benefit is quite transient, it is awesome. The problem is that he has had these when seeing a physician who is not local and the problem we have had is finding a place where they can be done at a reasonable price - thus far have not found anything under $250 per injection. We have recently relocated and I am searching again to see if we can find someplace where these could be done at a reasonable price.

I hope others will share experiences and I would also love to have some input as to how to find places where these can be done - reasonably priced. Readyforlife - what type of place did you have your gluthione done? Was it a private practice clinic? Alternative/holistic medicine?

I have also read about using hypertonic saline. I would also be interested in hearing any experiences with this.